Follow me on Facebook

Friday, May 24, 2019

GCOOP Handmade Sulfur Soap highly commanding for Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, etc.


I cannot say enough about this handmade Sulfur Soap from GCOOP.  I was suffering from serious case of eczema and Psoriasis that kept on coming back for 2 years no matter what I did to get better. Then I was introduced to GCOOP products from a friend. By this time my eczema was spread all through my upper body and I had severe itchiness 24 hours a day. One of the 1st products recommended to me to try to help my skin condition was this handmade Sulfur Soap... I got it, let the Sulfur Soap dissolve, then soaked my body in the tub. Amazing!! I did not itch for 2 days after the first try!!! So I soaked myself every 2 days for about 2 weeks until I felt no more itchiness at all. After that I used it to shower or wash. Not only I'm free from Itchiness and eczema, my skin looks also radiant!!😀😀😀 Now I enjoy taking a sulfur hot spring bath whenever I want without  travelling far to get to the hot spring somewhere! 👍


When men reach middle age in life they start produce a certain "middle-age man smell." My brother is in his 50s, and his room started having this smell, so I told him to use this Sulfur Soap when showering. Now his room has no smell!! He smells good also!! 👍😉  When my little 6 years old niece broke out with rashes and bumps on her neck this sulfur soap helped clear those up within few days, too. And now whenever she sees any little bumps, she yells "I want to take a sulfur bath!" 😊😊😊

Now all my family is using this Sulfur soap from head to toe.  Yes, we wash hair with it, too!  None of us in my extended family are is  breaking out with the symptoms of eczema any more!

Sulfur soap is also good for those who are suffering with acne!


Sulfur Crystal
  •  Sulfur Effects: From ancient times sulfur has been known as an ingredient to alleviate skin disease and many people would visit hot springs to heal their skin. In ancient Chinese medical texts, a paste was made from sulfur and other ingredients to heal dry skin. Sulfur has sterilization properties and when applied to the skin the sulfur reacts with the organic matter to create Pentatitanic Acid which helps to exfoliate and disinfect skin.
Take a sulfur hot spring bath everyday. Daily shower with GCOOP's Ecoer Snow Sulfur Soap produces an effect of hot spring bath because it is highly concentrated with 100% natural sulfur! 
Through a 4-week ageing process, the soap is not too soft and forms enough bubbles. Soap particles are made smooth with roasted salt.
  • Components : Sulfur Soap 110g(Dry weight 100g) x 10ea
  • Main ingredients : Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Sulfur, Glycerin, Yogurt.

FEATURES OF PRODUCT:





Japanese sulfur hot spring Sulfur 45 ppm, while GCOOP Sulfur soap Sulfur 450 ppm.

There is no better sulfur soap!!

Even a smallest rubbing brings rich creamy lathers which is very smooth.  Cut the bar of soap in to small pieces and loosen it in the bathing water, it will dissolve and become a sulfur spring... Relax and enjoy! People who with troubled skin becomes maniacs of this soap!! GCOOP Sulfur soap can help suffering dogs with skin diseases also!


Distributed by: GCOOP Philippines, Inc.
Manufactured by: General Bio Co., Ltd.
Made in South Korea
Email us: gcoop.ph@outlook.com



Source/CTTO: https://bit.ly/2wes8Gd

No comments: